Warranty Terms & Conditions
Your Crisbox Trailer equipment, which has been manufactured and inspected in accordance with carefully specified engineering requirements, is warranted to the original owner to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the period of one (1) year. Except as herein limited, from the date of purchase. The obligation of this warranty shall be limited to repairing or replacing any part or parts which, in the opinion of the company, shall be proved defective in materials or workmanship under normal use and service during the one-year period commencing with the date of purchase. Electrical wiring and bearings are warranted for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover any part or parts which have been damaged as a result of an accident, misuse, abuse or which have been modified altered or repaired by other than CWL Manufacturing, Trading as Crisbox. This warranty shall not apply if the trailer has been subjected to loads in excess of its rated capacity.
Limitations and Exclusions
This warranty shall not extend to:
- Equipment which has been modified, repaired, or altered in any way without express written consent of CWL Manufacturing, Trading as Crisbox.
- Unreasonable use (including failure to provide a reasonable and necessary maintenance)
- Tires, axles, axle assemblies, suspension components, or any other equipment which is warranted separately by the respective manufactures of said components will be forwarded to the respective manufacturers by CWL Manufacturing, Trading as Crisbox, on behalf of the customer.
- Any consequential damages for breach of this or any other warranty expressed or implied whatsoever. Repair or replacement under this warranty is the exclusive remedy of the customer.
- Parts not supplied by CWL Manufacturing, Trading as Crisbox
- Certain parts, which require replacement in the ordinary course of use due to normal wear and tear.
To secure repair/replacement of the equipment or any warranted parts under this warranty , a formal Warranty Request Letter must be forwarded to CWL Manufacturing, Trading as Crisbox, this Warranty Request Letter should include:
- Name & Contact Number
- Trailer Type and VIN Number
- A comprehensive overview of the defect and any additional information as may be applicable.
- Proper and regular maintenance of you trailer will help ensure longer use.
To help you maintenance, we suggest the following:
- Correct ball size for trailer hitch
- Wheel nuts should be torqued regularly
- Proper tire pressure
- Wheel bearings checked
- Check all electrical connections regularly
- All lights operational
- Brakes should be checked and adjusted regularly
- Load should be evenly distributed
- Your trailer should be inspected before each trip
- Your trailer should be serviced regularly